1. Collection of your personal information
We collect information to provide you with better and more personalized services and strive to improve your user experience. The types of information we collect are as follows:
1. Information you provide to us
When you register for an account on this site and when you use related services on this site, fill in, submit and/or provide information in any other way, including your name, gender, date of birth, ID number, passport surname, passport Name, passport number, phone number, e-mail address, delivery address, wallet or online bank account number on this site, bank card information and related additional information (such as the province and city in your address, postal code, etc.). You can choose not to provide certain information or some information, but this may prevent you from using many of the featured services on this site. Please understand that we use the information you provide to respond to your request, to facilitate your shopping or enjoy services on this site, to improve the site of this site and to communicate with you. In addition, we may associate the information you provide with your account on this site to identify you.
2. Information we obtain during your use of the service
In order to improve the quality of service and user experience, we will keep information about your use of the service and how you use it. This type of information includes:
(1) Information on your browser and computer. When you visit the website of this site or use the services of this site, the system of this site automatically receives and records the information on your browser and computer (including but not limited to your IP address, browser type, Language, access date and time, software and hardware characteristics information and web page records you need).
(2) Your location information. When you download or use applications developed by this site, its affiliates and partners (such as this site’s APP), or access mobile web pages to use this site’s services, this site may read your location (large Most mobile devices will allow you to turn off location services. Specifically, it is recommended that you contact the service provider or manufacturer of your mobile device).
(3) Your equipment information. This site may read the information of the terminal equipment used when you visit this site or use the services of this site, including but not limited to device model, device identification code, operating system, resolution, telecom operator, etc.
(4) Your behavior or transaction information. This site may record the operations you perform when you visit this site or use the services of this site, as well as information about your transactions on the site of this site.
In addition to the above information, we may also obtain other information about you for reasonable needs to provide services and improve service quality, including relevant information you provide when you contact our customer service team, and information sent to us when you participate in a questionnaire survey. Questionnaire response information, as well as relevant information we obtain when you interact with affiliates of this site and partners of this site.
At the same time, in order to improve the security of your use of the services provided by this site, and more accurately prevent phishing website fraud and Trojan horse viruses, we may judge your account by understanding some of your network usage habits, your commonly used software information, etc. It may record some links ("URL") that we consider to be risky.
3. Information from third parties
Refers to the process of registering your account on this site and using the service, you authorize this site to obtain the relevant information collected by the affiliates and partners of this site. This information includes but is not limited to your identity information, behavior information, transaction information, equipment information, etc. This site will aggregate such information to help this site provide you with better and more personalized services or more. Good to prevent Internet fraud.
(1) The keyword information you enter when using the search service provided by this site;
(2) Credit evaluation, violations of laws and regulations, or violations of the rules of this site's platform, and the measures that this site has taken against you;
(3) Relevant business registration information such as business names and natural person operators that need to be publicized as required by laws and regulations.
2. Our management and use of your personal information
In order to provide you with services, improve our service quality, and optimize your service experience, we will use your personal information in compliance with the law and mainly use it for the following purposes:
1. Provide you with various services you use, and maintain and improve these services.
2. Recommend to you content that you may be interested in, including but not limited to sending you product and service information, or showing you personalized third-party promotion information through the system, or contacting this site with your consent Point’s partners share information so that they can send you information about their products and services. If you do not want to receive the above information, you can unsubscribe through the corresponding unsubscribe function.
3. We may use your personal information to verify identity, prevent, detect, investigate fraud, endanger security, illegal or violate agreements, policies or rules with us or its affiliates, to protect you and other users of this site, Or the legitimate rights and interests of us or our affiliates.
4. We may combine personal information from a certain service with information obtained from other services to provide you with more personalized service use, for example, to allow you to have a wider social circle through shopping. Use, share or disclose your information.
5. We will make statistics on the usage of our services and may share these statistics with the public or third parties to show the overall usage trend of our products or services. However, these statistics do not contain any identifying information about you.
6. Let you participate in surveys about our products and services.
7. Other purposes approved or authorized by you.
3. Sharing of your personal information
Your personal information is an important part of the services we provide to you, and we will follow the law and assume the obligation to keep your information confidential. Except for the following circumstances, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties:
1. Obtain your consent or authorization.
2. According to the provisions of laws and regulations or the requirements of administrative or judicial institutions.
4. If you are a qualified intellectual property complaint and have filed a complaint, you should disclose it to the respondent at the request of the respondent, so that both parties can deal with the rights disputes that may arise.
5. Only by sharing your information can you provide the services you need or deal with disputes or disputes between you and others.
6. You need to disclose to a third party when you violate relevant Chinese laws and regulations, or violate relevant agreements signed by you and this site (including electronic agreements signed online), or violate relevant site platform rules.
7. To safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of this site and its affiliates or other users of this site.
With the development of our business, we and our related parties may conduct mergers, acquisitions, asset transfers or similar transactions, and your personal information may be transferred as part of such transactions. We will notify you before the transfer.
4, the security of your personal information
This site strictly protects the security of your personal information. We use various systems, security technologies and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, tampering, disclosure or destruction. If you have any questions about our personal information protection, please contact our customer service.
When trading online goods or services with third parties through the website of this site, you will inevitably disclose your personal information, such as contact information or postal address, to the counterparty or potential counterparty. Please properly protect your personal information and only provide it to others when necessary. If you find that your personal information has been leaked, especially your account and password have been leaked, please contact our customer service immediately so that we can take corresponding measures.
5. Access and update your personal information
You can check all the personal information you submitted to this site in the "Account Settings" menu of the "My Site" page, and you can also update other personal information (your The real-name authentication information is the name and ID information used when you pass the real-name authentication). If you need to change your real-name authentication information, you can call the 95118 service hotline to apply for the change.
A cookie is a text file stored by a web server on your visiting device. The cookie assigned to you is unique and can only be read by the web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
You have the right to accept or reject cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser’s settings to reject cookies according to your needs. If you choose to reject cookies, you may not be able to fully experience all the functions of the website or certain services you visit on this site.
2. Use of network Beacon
The webpages of this site often contain some electronic images (called "single pixel" GIF files or "web beacons"), which can help the website count users browsing the web or access certain cookies. The ways of using network beacon on this site are:
(1) This site counts the number of user visits by using the network beacon on the site of this site, and identifies registered users through accessing cookies.
(2) This site can provide personalized services on this site's website through the cookie information obtained.
7. Protection of personal information of minors
This site attaches great importance to the protection of the personal information of minors. If you are a minor under the age of 18, you should obtain the written consent of your parent or legal guardian before using the services on this site. This site protects the personal information of minors in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations.
8. Notice and Amendment